الاثنين، 18 أبريل 2011

ee




I think a lot about death ! hella lawt
I was thinking about it while falling asleep the other nigh
I dreamt of a freaky monster haunting me down as I'm trying to escape on boat a in a black river.
No one and nothing but me, The monster, black river and darkness
& despite the darkness I could see the monster clearly <3
and in the dream as I was terrified I told myself It's only a Dream and I should wait for him to come & catch me if I want to wake up:S, I sat on the boat and waited him to come & catch me & cried
that's totally ok so far, I've had such a dreams before * where I'm aware i'm only sleeping but can't get up *
weird thing is I woke up crying! 
I only woke up once crying and this would be my second time
Yes,I woke up crying! But I loved how weird the experience was!XD
I read somewhere on the internet it could be a sign of depression ! I don't think so, I was born depressed, seen & lived all the signs!lol

*sometimes I pray before I sleep for something interesting to happen in my dreams, and that's how my life's severely in lack of adventure and mystery & .. adrnaline * Sigh*


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق