الاثنين، 8 نوفمبر 2010

Eid al-adha'z holiday



happy Holidays :D :D 

Went to Dammooom to visit my grandma, nothing was special  except for that day that I'd gladly look at az One of the best days this year


we woke up that day, went with my sisters and cousins to dahran mall for breakfast, Seham ate and left the table before the check comes (So her :$)
we spent more than 30. minutes searching for each other(that when she ran away from the check)she went really so far, she was enormously terrified  ;p

the Wajiha trip, after a delightful 2nd breakfast at pattis france 




we went to the khobar's waterfront
poor man n white :( 


kids were playing around and few guys who look like *real guys* there :S
Seham wanted to swim, even thought she hadn't a swim wear nor anything but what she's wearing(I pointed that out) but she insisted " I wanna swim, But I wannna swim :( " like if she's a Bedouin kiddo from n3iria :(, ummm, felt so sorry for her, and wished her a Bi3tha to Seattle  <3

afterward, we went to Rashid mall, Seen more of *ne3iria* boys
all who's left in Riyadh & khobar are the n3iria and other kinds of crap :(  (according to my aunt :S) 

" Dubai <3, Long time no you :( "
we felt so bored, seham wanted to change the boredom theme,therefor she told the waiters that it's my birthday
& no one made me a party and how I'm terribly sad :(
he looked at me so I made my "never mind" smile as if it could be worse ;p
prob. broke his heart ;p that's when he said we "will make you a b-day party" :D
-"what's your fav. cake ? 
-" Chocolate"
 * just like any other 7 years old timer*
here's the cake :
7 !!

The waiters asked me : how old are you ? 
"19"
even thought I declared that he still brought the no. 7 candle :S
not sure if I looked that young or he thought I'm mentally challenged lol
anyhow, that made it more fun to me lol
and it was all ok, until I asked for check, and what a cute surprise ! :$
the chocolate birthday cake was IN !!
it was supposed to be on the house :S, DUH
if I knew I'd pay for it, I wouldn't even celebrate my real birthday if it happens to occur that day lmao
He Said happy B-day as am leaving, I was "not really" when (YOU) pay for it :S
and yeah, happt to you cause you got more service charges lmao

we were done from wandering at Rashid , so we went again to Dharan and stayed there for an hour n half, were basiclly wandering and syncing our iphones to the sounddocks, seham thought it'd be cool to play metallica while the place is crowded with ummm, words stand speechless in front of this description, well "too local" could be the word
aye, they look like "the too locals"
mom called then to tell me the time is up
and we should come home, and I was relieved, surprisingly !!
after almost a 12 hours of hanging out I did feel weary and dizzy and heavy ( it's what my garnny whines about whenever she gets out "it never stops her outdoors trips though")
I was about to sleep walking out of tiredness, but  the smell of my CHIlliiiS "texas fries" kept me alreted until I arrived to my aunts house & ate it :$
and that was it ............ <3

*Miss you Dalal :B <3*

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. wow, this is so cool! I'm writing from right to left hahaha. So they made you a birthday cake!, that's so cool, next time I go to a restaurant I'll pretend it's my birthday too lol

    Thanks for checkin out my blog (:

    Kisses and take care!

    ردحذف