الثلاثاء، 2 نوفمبر 2010

Red Tea tastes good


I've always believed that I deserve and will  study the major I want

In a decent university anywhere outside Saudi, years ago when I was only 16 & Naive

& about to start senior year of high school I thought I'd easily  approach that as i have a free will  :l

but then I faced the painful reality of the limited choices am given

or the penalty I'm facing for being a Girl, yes It wasn't my choice to made ( when I was a sperm)

but hey, 

I could ended it up sooner by committing suicide as soon as I recognize having a genitals  ! couldn't I ?  guess I longed for this subconsciously  * still do ;p

So I went to my dad to tell him that I want to get my Master's Degree

And I want to do it outside this country 

aka wanna join the holy SCHOLARSHIP program
and all he had to say is : " Inshallah , Inshallah, patience is good " wlee -_-


They say to me in their awakening, "You and the world you live in are but a grain of sand upon the infinite shore of an infinite sea."
And in my dream I say to them, "I am the infinite sea, and all worlds are but grains of sand upon my shore."  Khalil jibran.

The paining by the Iraqi Artist, Malak Madloum.(Idk if it's just me or it looks like some1 crawlin ?!! It also looks like a insect,a roach, bug, bugqie roach <3 <3)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق