الثلاثاء، 1 نوفمبر 2011



being someone's soul mate doesn't mean wanting the exact same things and walking the same life's path, and everything in your lives' must be completely symmetrical, it means you will be there for each other despite the dissimilar lives you lead. 
I believe the purest most sincere love is the one found amongst differences, we find the more and what we are ready to give up on to protect our love shell is a real indicator of love strength, I'd love to break into that battle with someone someday.. I love Differences, I dare obstacles! I'd like to prove them wrong and weak, to me love simply means that! a constant proof. a challenge. because the greatest things are the hardest to create.

I can't be someone's soul mate if they keep bugging about how the differences bother them. it's like being bothered of not being born with exact same genes as mine! We aren't meant to be identical we're only meant to have those identical kind of feelings towards each other. 

conclusion is; even if we aren't talking much, in a distance relationship or strongly disagree about some major aspects, we'll still have that special feeling, that we're connected. until this feeling fades we'd still be soulmates.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق